Based in Vancouver Canada, Pat works with Equiteq clients, helping them to implement the changes that speed up growth and deliver the shareholder objectives. She also does business development by spreading the word about Equiteq in North America.
Value to clients
After a Board has agreed a prioritized plan of action, they step into the ring with a new competitor; the status quo! Typically only 30% of change initiatives actually deliver, so Pat provides a strong focus on the soft issues that make the difference.
- Transitioning the old way of working to the new
- Replacing boardroom dissonance with ‘one team’ of driven leaders
- Getting the people in the firm engaged, committed and motivated
- Expert in turning a complex message into great story that people understand
- Unearthing the true cultural values that galvanize an organization
- Building the communications to make things happen
- Developing the marketing and IP material for use with clients
Pat was one of 10 founding members of IBM’s Management Consulting division. She created methodologies and IP, driving sales and revenue, developed marketing collateral, and produced outstanding results for clients. Her work was recognized with European and Worldwide excellence awards. As a member of the leadership team working in the Business Transformation Consulting Practice, she was instrumental in scaling the division to over 50,000 Consultants. The corporate objective in IBM was to grow consulting to 20% of total revenues, within that plan Pat designed and implemented the leadership and professional development programme to help make it happen. She also worked on the integration of PwC’s consulting division after it was acquired by IBM.
Other things about Pat
- Speechwriter for a number of CEO’s of multinational companies
- Parent of two wonderful teenagers, who amuse, amaze and often perplex her!
- A Volunteer trainer with BC and Alberta Guide Dogs
- An ex-pat Scot who knows how to tell a good story