Penny works with owners, boards and MBO teams to accelerate their performance through their people. Having led and sold consulting firms Penny brings to her strategic advisory role a broad array of skills and experience built on her deep understanding of growing and realizing equity in firms.
Value to clients
Penny combines her leadership experience of growing consulting firms with her domain expertise in talent to advise on growth and talent strategies that fuel value creation. With a real understanding of the challenges of evolving technical experts and entrepreneurial founders into leaders of high growth maturing businesses she works alongside founders to create and develop themselves and their teams to be the asset they need them to be for the challenges of today, while preparing them for tomorrow.
- Deep commercial experience running high growth consulting firms
- Experienced non-executive director
- An experienced facilitator and coach to senior executives and top teams
- Extensive experience in marketing professional services
- Recognized expert in talent and leadership development.
Having always worked in B2B services and primarily in professional services, Penny has built knowledge based businesses, both privately and publicly listed, in Asia-Pacific, North America and Europe for the last 25 years. With extensive experience in leadership development and talent programmes that have a real business impact she is also a recognized expert on creating high performing teams and organizations. With a BA and MBA she was named as a Top HR Influencer by HR Magazine and included in the 2015 Cranfield Top 100 Women to Watch.
Other things about Penny
- Loves music, dance, theatre and travel
- Is just a bit of an All Blacks fan