Ramone is an Associate Director in the Market Intelligence & Buyer Coverage team within Equiteq. During his career as an investment banker, corporate development deal lead and consultant, Ramone has advised numerous strategic consulting buyers, private equity firms and infrastructure funds on M&A transaction advisory, PPP advisory and IPO readiness. His industry experience has provided him with a unique perspective on M&A trends and buyer insights within the consulting industry.
Value to clients
- Expert in the market trends within professional services and consulting
- Experienced project manager
- Robust financial analysis and financial modelling skills
- Skilled assessor of the opportunities and risks of new investments
Ramone started his career training with Macquarie Group in Sydney and subsequently joined the firm's Corporate Finance business in London where he advised on buyside M&A opportunities and restructuring distressed assets for Macquarie's managed funds.
Ramone subsequently joined PwC’s Corporate Finance business, where he was a founding member of PwC’s Global Corporate Development team. Within this capacity, Ramone advised PwC’s global leadership team on inorganic growth strategies, as well as the transformational acquisitions of Booz&Co and PRTM.
Before starting his career, Ramone studied at the University College London and graduated with a first class degree in Economics.
Other things about Ramone
- Qualified Chartered Accountant in England and Wales and holds FINRA Series 63 and 79 licenses
- Volunteer with Minds Matter
- Enjoys long distance running