Engineering firms will almost always have staff with deep technical capabilities. However, while acquirers always want talented people, the real value driver is often the intellectual property you’ve built for your staff and clients to leverage.
So if you're planning ahead, considering options or ready to sell now, call us today to find out how we can help you meet your exit goals.
“We are very happy to have Equiteq on our advisory team helping us define and roll out our strategy. Their market knowledge, credentials in the consulting sector, and innovative approach to our acquisitive growth plan was instrumental in making the deal happen with Polestar.”
Irene Molodstov, Managing Director, Molten
Acquired Polestar Group (USA)
- Suiko (Operations Consulting) sold to Turner & Townsend
- Cathie Associates (Engineering Consulting) sold to undisclosed buyer
- Challenge Energy (Oil and Gas Consulting) sold to SLR
- OTM (Market and IT Consulting in Oil and Gas) sold to Sagentia Group
- Molten (Business Transformation in Oil and Gas) acquired Polestar Group (USA)
- Absoft (SAP Implementation in Oil and Gas) acquired Hexarus
- CDM (Infrastructure and Energy Engineering) acquired E3 Consult