Speaking engagements & events
Our specialists are often asked to present at external events and we thought you might like to know where we are presenting in case you would like to come along:
Tech M&A Forum 2019
Wednesday, May 22, 2019, Pullman St Pancras Hotel, London.
Jerome Glynn-Smith, Director will be chairing the 'IT Services and Software Infrastructure Panel - Who is leading investment?'
The panel will discuss investment opportunities and key growth strategies:
• What are the fastest growing verticals within IT Services and Infrastructure software?
• Where are the key investment and partnership opportunities within the sector?
• Which companies are leading the way and what business models will reshape the sector?
• Are acquisitions essential to respond to disruption from smaller players?
• Which markets offer new M&A opportunities? Is the financing there to exploit it?
You can register for the event here.
ACE European CEO Conference 2017
Equiteq Chairman, Paul Collins recently spoke at the ACE European CEO Conference on the topic of M&A in the Engineering Consulting sector.
If you would like to speak to us about presenting at one of your events then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org