As a Managing Director at Equiteq, Adam is responsible for project managing M&A transactions. He brings 12+ years of M&A and corporate finance experience.
Value to clients
He has worked with numerous entrepreneurial businesses helping shareholders to maximise and realise value through disciplined transaction processes.
- Skilled value advocate with an ability to identify and articulate both standalone, strategic and synergistic value to acquirers
- Experienced negotiator with a ‘strong win-win’ mentality
- Ability to appraise investment opportunity and risk, and tailor the messages according to the specific needs of all the parties involved in a transaction
- Strong financial analysis, financial modelling & valuation skills
- Sound commercial acumen and legal skills
Adam attained a BA (Hons) degree in Law in 2006 and a Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice at the College of Law, London in 2007. After graduating from law school he joined a specialist sell-side M&A boutique where he ran a number of deal processes and pre-sale advisory projects. More recently Adam worked for a Mayfair-based corporate finance house where he led several buy-side, sell-side and fundraising mandates.
Other things about Adam
- Aspiring Ironman triathlete
- Enjoys long-distance endurance sports - swimming, running & cycling