As a Managing Director at Equiteq, Gaby leads and supports clients through the entire sales process, advising shareholders on their exit strategy and maximising value. As a qualified Accountant and Corporate Financier, she has led and successfully completed numerous buy and sell side transactions in the UK, Europe and the Americas.
Value to clients
Gaby has real hands on transactional experience both leading and executing cross border transactions worldwide.
Having worked both in industry and practice, Gaby brings an interesting blend of commercial and technical skills to the transaction process:
- Strong negotiation skills, commercial & technical acumen
- Straightforward and practical approach
- Robust financial analysis, financial modelling & valuation skills
- Diligent and analytical with great attention to detail
Gaby’s thesis in Business Planning saw her graduating with honours as a Contador Publico Nacional at the prestigious University of Buenos Aires (degree equivalent to Chartered Accountant/CPA). After moving to London, she was also awarded the Corporate Finance Degree by the ICAEW.
She began her corporate finance career by leading private equity fund raising rounds for Telecoms businesses. Prior to joining Equiteq, Gaby worked at corporate finance boutiques in Mayfair and the City where she led fund raising mandates, traditional M&A opportunities, company sales, MBOs, valuations, as well as business and financing strategy reviews.
Other things about Gaby
- Loves travelling, sightseeing and visiting new places
- Enjoys spoiling her naughty but lovable Shih Tzu named Sammy