Gili is an Associate in Equiteq’s New York office, providing support to the M&A execution team across all aspects of their transactions.
Value to clients
- Deep understanding of credit and equity capital markets
- Strong business analysis, financial modelling and valuation skills
- Experience in leading diversified teams and large projects
Prior to joining Equiteq, Gili gained experience in both private and public markets. He worked as a Senior Consultant on Ernst & Young’s Transaction Advisory Services Team, followed by a tenure as an Equity and Credit Analyst at Harel Investments. He also held positions at Willow Tree Credit Partners and ECI Telecom.
Gili holds an MBA from the Columbia Business School and a BA in Accounting and Economics from Tel-Aviv University.
Other things about Gili
- Travel aficionado, visited more than 30 countries
- Served in IDF for three years
- Passionate NBA fan