Guido is a Director in strategic advisory and is based in London. In this role, he focuses on advising Private Equity clients on commercial and operational due-diligence and on operational value creation in their portfolio companies in preparation for a successful exit.
Value to clients
Guido has extensive experience in helping clients identify opportunities and risks when buying new businesses and is passionate about working with organisations to design and deliver change and improvement programs.
- Extensive client management and project management experience
- Focused and pragmatic while always attentive to critical details
- Combines strategic thinking of a management consultant with hands-on delivery experience of line management
- Collaborative and inclusive working style
Prior to joining Equiteq, Guido was running his own independent consulting practice providing investment and strategic advisory and interim management services. He previously was a Principal in Schlumberger Business Consulting, an Oil and Gas advisory firm. Prior to that he was a Project Leader at the Boston Consulting Group.
Guido holds an MBA from London Business School and a master’s degree in engineering from the University of Genoa (Italy).
Other things about Guido
- Dual Italian and British citizenship
- Avid tennis player
- Passionate about Real Estate investing