James is an Associate in the M&A team within Equiteq and is responsible for supporting M&A transactions by conducting financial analysis, buyer identification and contact processes, preparing deal documentation including Information Memorandums, pitches and other sales materials.
Value to clients
- Experience on a range of buy-side and sell-side transactions
- Strong financial analysis and commercial acumen
- Excellent client support and project management skills
James obtained a Masters in Finance and Accounting from the University of Technology Sydney. He started his career in Audit at KPMG Sydney where he became a Chartered Accountant. In 2014, James transferred to KPMG London where he joined their Private Equity Group working in Audit and Transactions Services.
Other things about James
- Enjoys travelling and seeing new places
- Playing squash, running and skiing
- Currently learning Spanish