James is an Analyst in Equiteq's European team, with his main responsibilities covering financial analysis and preparing deal documents, buyer lists and management presentations.
Value to Clients
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Business and commercial acumen
- An eye for detail
James joined Equiteq from the Enterprise Technology & Services group of Avendus Capital, a global boutique investment bank. Throughout his time there, he worked on various buy-side and sell-side engagements with Private Equity-backed clients.
James holds a master's degree in Mechanical Engineering from Imperial College London. Having grown up in Germany, he is fluent in English and German.
Other Things about James
- Scuba diver since the age of 8
- Co-founded 2 start-ups during his time at Imperial
- Passionate about technology and automation