Jeff is the Head of M&A in North America for Equiteq and has over 25 years of investment banking experience, advising a variety of growth and middle-market companies on well over 100 strategic advisory or capital raising transactions. Jeff focuses on the technology, tech-enabled services, and human capital management sectors, in addition to developing Equiteq’s strategic vision in the knowledge economy.
Value to clients
Jeff leverages his career experience as a strategic financial advisor to drive successful outcomes for his clients, from the planning through the execution of their important transactions.
- Thoughtfully position and thoroughly prepare clients early in the transaction, ensuring they are attractive to buyers
- Create and manage competitive, well-run processes to maximize value
- Provide straightforward, honest advice; run an open process with clients
- Relentlessly pursue the best outcome for clients
- Maintain strong relationships with strategic and financial buyers
Prior to joining Equiteq, Jeff headed or co-headed software and services banking groups for over 20 years. He spent nearly a decade focused on M&A advisory at JEGI and AGC Partners, and earlier in his career also acted as a valued underwriter on dozens of IPOs, other public financing and M&A transactions at firms such as Robertson Stephens, RBC Capital Markets and JMP Securities.
Jeff earned his MBA with Distinction from New York University’s Stern School of Business, and his BS in Finance from Lehigh University.
Other things about Jeff
- A pretty good slap-hitting softball infielder, touch football quarterback and basketball shooting guard (with no jumping ability)
- Passionately involved with Cycle for Survival, which raises needed funding for research into all rare cancers
- Married with three children he is very proud of