Karlis is an Associate in the M&A team, providing clients with transaction support and strategic advisory throughout the sale process.
Value to clients
- Diverse experience supporting clients across a wide range of transactions
- Excellent client support and project management skills
- Strong analytical, strategic and technical acumen
Prior to Equiteq Karlis worked at Cavendish Corporate Finance supporting a variety of transactions across a broad range of sectors. He also held a position at Mergermarket, providing insights into worldwide M&A activity, after graduating from university.
Karlis graduated with a BSc in International Business, Finance and Economics from the University of Manchester in 2014.
Other things about Karlis
- Passionate follower of new technologies
- Self-taught piano enthusiast
- Avid traveller and exotic food lover