Lesya joined Equiteq as an Associate in July 2017. She has four years of investment banking experience, advising on a variety of transactions, including sell-side, buy-side, and capital raises, all in the technology, telecom, and media sectors.
Value to clients
- Cross border transaction experience
- Excellent client support in M&A preparation and the due diligence process
- Strong financial analysis, financial modelling, and analytical skills
Prior to joining Equiteq, Lesya worked at JEGI, a boutique M&A firm that covers the media and technology sectors. She also held positions at Waller Capital Partners and Duff & Phelps.
She graduated summa cum laude with a B.S. in Finance and a B.A. in Spanish Literature & Culture from Rutgers Business School.
Other things about Lesya
• Registered Investment Banking Representative and holds FINRA Series 79 and 63 licenses
• Enjoys travelling, visiting museums, the cinema, and reading in her spare time