Marc works with owners to maximize growth and realize equity value. With 17 years of experience consulting to major organisations and having built and sold his own consulting business he can guide you on the journey from start to finish.
Value to Clients
Marc provides strategic direction to owners and board members on valuation, exit strategy, performance improvement, equity growth and equity realization.
- Has grown and sold his own consultancy
- Comfortable challenging entrenched issues and finding solutions
- Ability to assess a firm and its potential equity value
- Knows what a failed transaction looks like as well as a successful one
- Talented negotiator not afraid to push the boundaries
- Injection of entrepreneurial flair combined with a determined focus on the end in mind
Marc’s particular strengths include:
- Commercial thinking
- Facilitation and coaching to achieve an outcome through others
- Defining the path to improve performance and deliver a higher valuation
- Negotiating maximum value on exit
Marc trained as a chartered accountant with Price Waterhouse working in corporate finance, audit and corporate recovery. He joined Pepsico in 1994 to gain operational retail experience and went on to lead the highest performing region in the UK. Next stop: a 17 year career leading and growing Blue Sky, a multi-award winning performance improvement consulting business. Marc sold Blue Sky to Capita in 2013 for a reported £12m and successfully completed his earn out in 2015. After taking time out travelling, Marc is back helping consultancy owners realize their dreams through growing and selling their businesses.
Other things about Marc
- He was part of a team of CEO’s that raised £300,000 for Comic Relief
- His consulting business, Blue Sky won 30 industry awards in only 7 years and made a net profit of £500,000 in the month before he left
- He is a keen kite surfer, cyclist, swimmer and tennis player