As a Vice President at Equiteq, Maxime supports and advises clients, shareholders and management teams through the entire sale process to help them realise their exit strategy and maximise value.
Value to clients
- Experienced in a broad range of transactions including sell side, buy side, debt financing and strategic advisory
- Strong project management skills and ability to support client through the entire process
- Strong financial modelling, analysis and valuation capability
Prior to joining Equiteq, Maxime worked at Forum Capital International, a boutique investment bank based in London, for six and a half years. He has successfully worked on a number of sell side, buy side, debt financing and strategic advisory assignments in various sectors, including the Knowledge Economy.
Maxime holds a Masters’ in Management from Kedge Business School in Marseille, France.
Other things about Maxime
- Avid sports enthusiast, constantly practising football, golf and running
- Passionate about food and wine, always trying new London hot spots
- Amateur chef, often trying out new recipes on friends and family