Paul is a Director of Strategic Advisory Services at Equiteq. In this role he specialises in improving the performance of professional services’ organisations, helping them grow their businesses and fulfil their potential.
Value to clients
Paul knows how to structure, organize and manage consultancies so that they focus on what is important in driving growth.
- Expert facilitator, capable of implementing change in any environment
- Skilled in account management and developing compelling sales’ pitches
- Strong project manager who gets the team to deliver the right result on time and to budget
- Easy working style that allows people to contribute to the development of the best solutions
- Deep analytical skills with a keen eye for detail
A physics graduate from the University of Southampton. Over twenty years of consultancy experience, plus more than ten in manufacturing. Has worked in most sectors in Europe and the USA. Consultancy expertise first developed in supply chain then broadened to include large programme management in a variety of industries. Strong experience in development of IP and standardised methodologies.
Other things about Paul
- Started up and ran a solar panel installation company for three years
- His debut novel, A Brief Eternity, was shortlisted for an international book prize