Saahil is a Director in Equiteq's Sydney office and comes with more than ten years of investment banking experience with mid-market and bulge-bracket investment banks across Australia, India and USA.
Value to clients
Saahil has worked on more than 30 buy-side, sell-side, debt and equity capital raise transactions across blue-chip corporations and founder-owned companies, aggregating more than A$25bn in transaction value.
- A career investment banker with expertise in M&A and capital markets advisory
- Breadth of experience having worked on transactions and coverage across financial services, fintech, IT/ ITeS, healthcare services and industrials
- Strong global network and understanding of the business models and practices followed globally
- Skilled at identifying opportunities to create deal tension and maximise value
- Sound commercial acumen and technical skills
Saahil most recently worked with Macquarie Capital in Australia and USA covering clients primarily in the financial services sector, where he advised on M&A and capital raises. Prior to this, Saahil worked at Axis Capital, a market leading investment bank in India.
Other things about Saahil
- Saahil is an MBA graduate from the Kellogg School of Management, USA and a qualified Chartered Accountant, India
- Saahil enjoys traveling, skiing, tennis and is an evolving blindfold chess player