Saif is an Associate in the M&A team, providing clients with M&A and strategic advisory through the sale process.
Value to clients
• Experience advising both private and public company M&A exit strategies
• Strong financial analysis and commercial acumen
• Applies analytical and creative skills throughout the sale process
Saif began his career in the Middle East, working in both the banking and retail industries in corporate strategy roles. He completed his MBA at Manchester Business School, where he spent some time at GP Bullhound Investment Bank and also led consultancy projects for private equity and technology companies.
Prior to joining Equiteq Saif worked at Ciesco Group, advising clients in the technology, media and marketing sector on cross-border M&A transactions.
Other things about Saif
• Passionate about sports, particularly football and tennis
• Loves travelling and seeing new places
• Enjoys all things tech and digital