Seth joined Equiteq as a Director and has 15+ years of experience in investment banking, management and corporate finance.
Value to clients
Seth has broad experience helping companies pursue strategic growth and is passionate about working with teams to evaluate and implement strategies for maximizing shareholder value.
- Extensive experience with all aspects of M&A program management and capital markets
- Skilled in communicating financial information and complex strategic issues in a clear and concise manner
- Hands-on, detail oriented financial professional as comfortable with a start-up organization as a public company board room
- Proven track record for working closely with management teams and Boards of Directors to structure tailored transactions that meets all stakeholders objectives
Prior to joining Equiteq, Seth served as Chief Growth Officer for a healthcare services company, was a venture capitalist investing focused on principal investing in early stage, emerging growth companies involved with the digitization of industry and spent ten years as an investment banker with Wells Fargo and Deutsche Bank. In addition to his experiences in corporate finance and capital markets, Seth has leveraged his experience as an engineer to lead cross functional teams on strategic change and process improvement projects.
Seth holds a MBA from Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business and a Bachelors of Science in Engineering from the University of Michigan.
Other things about Seth
- Enjoys spending time with wife and three children
- Avid sports fan and fitness training enthusiast