Sohail leads in supporting clients through the enitre M&A process, advising shareholders on maximising and realising value.
He has 13+ years M&A experience, having led and successfully completed buy and sell side transactions for entrepeneurs, corporates and private equity sponsors.
Value to clients
Sohail's value to clients is derived from his experience advising businesses in the knowledge economy, managng complex stakeholder and deal dynamics, transaction execution expertise and M&A process control.
- Meticulous planning and proactive potential deal issue resolution
- Effective communication and straight-talking advice
- Stakeholder management and alignment
- In depth understanding of the recruitment sector and strong industry relationships
Prior to joining Equiteq, Sohail worked at Deloitte LLP for 16 years where he specialised in providing advice to corporates, private equity sponsors and management teams involved in M&A and creating shareholder value. Previously, he worked in the human capital services industry.
Sohail holds a degree in French and German from the University of Southampton, is a qualified accountant and a member of the Chartered Institute for Securities and Investments.
Other things about Sohail
- Married with two children
- Hockey player and junior coach
- DIY enthusiast