Bruce helps Equiteq clients to sell their companies. He works on all stages of the process, from initial evaluation, putting the plan together to meet the goals of the shareholders, through to the completion of a deal.
Value to clients
Bruce knows the consulting M&A market back to front, how buyers think and what they need. This means that when supporting clients in a sale process, he is able to identify the right kind of buyers, tell a great synergy story, market the firm effectively and close a deal that meets the goals of the shareholders.
- Expert in the valuation of consulting firms
- Straight talking advisor on the risks and opportunities
- Large network of buyer contacts in the sector
- Tenacious in attracting the attention of time poor buyers
- Develops very effective pitches that sell the company as a value proposition
- Converts facts and figures into a rich picture for the buyer to use in their business case
An Engineering & Economics Oxford graduate and MBA from the University of Cape Town. Bruce has over 25 years’ experience in the consulting industry. He has been a consultant across a broad range of services and sectors, including Strategy, Supply Chain, Business Process Reengineering and Enterprise Resource Planning. He joined the consulting firm WCI Group when it was just a small business, and over 15 years there he assisted in its growth and subsequent sale. Latterly at WCI he was the Business Development Director and also set up the company’s Microsoft Dynamics ERP implementation practice.
Other things about Bruce
- Winner of a global ‘Microsoft Sales & Marketing Partner of the Year’ award
- A keen sailor, he races his yacht in the Solent and cruises to Brittany
- Keen recreational squash player