|As a Director at Equiteq, Dan provides execution leadership and owns the analytical workstreams for Equiteq’s M&A project teams.
Value to clients
- Experience as an advisor to transactions totalling $5bn+ in aggregate value across various sectors
- Execution expertise involving both public and private market situations
- Deep understanding of financial concepts involved in deal making beyond M&A dynamics, such financing structures, financial sponsor considerations, regulatory considerations, etc.
- Ability to navigate clients through negotiations involving special situation considerations and complex stakeholder objectives
- Ability to develop, analyze, and synthesize complex corporate financial analysis and transaction models
|Prior to joining Equiteq Dan worked at HSBC Securities, AllianceBernstein and Merrill Lynch. In his 10 years of investment banking experience, Dan advised multinational clients across the full spectrum of sectors on corporate transactions such as acquisitions, divestitures, cross border transactions, minority investments and takeover defense, as an M&A generalist.
Dan holds a dual degree in Finance and Entrepreneurship from Babson College.
Other things about Dan
- Avid golfer
- Likes to travel
- Enjoys cooking