New York, USA
Daniel is a Managing Director in Equiteq’s New York office, responsible for managing M&A transactions. Daniel has over 20 years of experience in investment banking. Daniel focuses on advisory relating to mergers and acquisitions, capital raising and balance sheet issues. He has over $35 billion in equity raised and over $50 billion in M&A transactions.
Prior to joining Equiteq, Daniel worked with R.W.Pressprich, Deloitte Corporate Finance, Credit Suisse and Lazard. Daniel began his investment banking career doing equity research for banks in Latin America at Goldman Sachs. He then worked as an investment banker in London with Morgan Stanley’s financial institutions group.
Daniel earned his B.S. and M.S. from the Georgetown University School of Foreign Service, and obtained his MBA from the Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania. He is fluent in English, Spanish and French.
Value to clients
- Daniel possesses vast experience in executing complex transactions and delivering value to clients
- Ample execution experience in domestic and cross-border buyside, sell-side M&A transactions
- Proven track-record of executing transactions with both strategic and financial buyers
- Unrivalled attention to detail resulting in superior outcomes for clients
- Resourceful at structuring transactions that are value accretive to all stakeholders
Other things about Daniel
- Registered Investment Banking Representative and holds FINRA Series 7, 63, and 79 licenses
- Married with four children
- Enjoy running marathons, golfing, skiing and outdoor activities