Spotlight on the Asia-Pacific B2B services sector
In a series of blogs and videos we shine the spotlight on the B2B services market in Asia-Pacific.
In Singapore, we met with Prof. Kevyn Yong, Dean of the Asian campus of ESSEC Business School to explore the challenges and opportunities for the B2B sector in APAC over the next few years.
Watch our Asia-Pacific roundtable discussion held at ESSEC Business School in Singapore
Huge opportunities for knowledge-driven services businesses.
Read our latest blogs on the Asia-Pacific M&A market
- International firms tap into Asia-Pacific markets with strategic acquisitions of specialist firms Read our blog
- The Australian M&A market outlook - why Australia has overtaken the US and UK as the second most attractive consulting market in the world Read our blog
- 5 things every consulting firm must know to thrive in Asia-Pacific Read our blog
- What do M&A opportunities in Asia-Pacific look like? Read our blog
- Global interest in the Asia-Pacific service sector is set to drive a new wave of M&A activity Read our blog
- What to focus on when expanding into Asia-Pacific Read our blog
- Three top tips when considering expanding your consultancy practice into Asia-Pacific Read our blog
Equiteq were proud sponsors of the Financial Review Client Choice Awards 2018.
Read our blog on the event here.
Did you know we led on these Asia-Pacific deals?
Our key contacts in the APAC team:
Jean- Louis Michelet, Managing Director, Head of M&A and Strategic Advisory, Asia-Pacific
T: +65 6352 7482
Pierre Briand, Managing Director, Head of M&A and Strategic Advisory, Australia - New Zealand
T: +61 (2) 9051 9007