GLOBAL BUYERS REPORT 2023
For the eighth year, we’re pleased to present the findings from our annual survey of global Strategic buyers and Private Equity investors across the Knowledge Economy.
12 months ago, buyers were still riding high on almost 18 months of record-breaking level of M&A activity. Today, with the unique combination of record levels of available capital and increasing interest rates, our survey finds that buyers want to be active and remain optimistic. The majority of respondents say the economic outlook has had no impact on their M&A plans, and are bullish in their long-term outlook, which suggests any slow-down in 2023 is likely to be short-lived.
Download this year’s report to get insight into:
- Impact of the economic backdrop on M&A
- The propensity for acquisitions and what buyers are seeking
- Appetite for IT Services and Management Consulting verticals
- Deep dive into buyers’ interest in the most popular Technology Ecosystems
- Key deal evaluation and assessment criteria
- What deal structures will look like in 2023
For more information about the research, Equiteq, or our services, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The content of this report is a compilation from a team with extensive experience in the Knowledge Economy, created to help you make well-informed, critical decisions about the future of your business.