M&A Trends 2022
A report featuring eight key trends driving M&A in 2022. Aimed to inform founders, entrepreneurs and investors on their M&A strategies.
Resilient, adaptable, innovative. These are the terms used to describe the Knowledge Economy at the close of 2020 and all throughout this past year. 2021 has been a record year for the sector, seeing deal counts and values being eclipsed every quarter.
In this year's report, our team of M&A experts once again dig into the impact these trends will have on sellers and buyers in 2022 and how to apply them to gain commercial advantage:
- The adoption of digital is here to stay
- Emerging and advanced technologies are being rapidly commercialized
- Tech-driven enablement of customer-centricity has arrived at the centre of consulting and tech-enabled services propositions
- Private Equity participation is still increasing
- Next-gen technology platforms are coming of age
- Vertical software solutions continue to play a growing role
- The need to acquire nearshore skills is becoming more acute
- Sustainability and ESG are climbing the corporate agenda
For more information about the research, Equiteq, or our services, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The content of this report is a compilation from a team with extensive experience in the Knowledge Economy, created to help you make well-informed, critical decisions about the future of your business.