The Knowledge Economy Global Buyers Report 2020
Will your business experience growth and investor demand through the Fourth Industrial Revolution?
Our annual buyers report analyzes the findings from our comprehensive independent survey of how acquirers of consulting and other knowledge-intensive businesses will approach M&A in 2020.
Key overall findings include:
- Most buyers are looking to do the same if not more acquisitions over the next few years against a backdrop of anticipated rises in capital available for deal flow.
- The majority of respondents expect significant increases in digital investment over the next three years. Data analytics was ranked as crucial for both meeting client objectives and enhancing consulting firms’ operations and services.
- Artificial intelligence, Internet of Things, cyber security and application modernization followed closely behind for strategic interest among surveyed buyers.
- The biggest disruptors to traditional professional services related to the advancement of new technologies, like advanced machine learning.
- More than ten years after the financial crisis, an economic slowdown is seen as the greatest risk to the current levels of M&A. Political instability was also considered a major potential headwind.
Please fill in the form to download the report. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like a copy of earlier versions of this report. The next version of this report will be published at the end of November 2020.
Take a Deeper Dive
To learn more, complete this form and download this summary.