Next year is shaping up to be a very strong year for M&A activity in the Knowledge Economy. In order to assist your preparation for 2021, take a look at our M&A Preview, in which we discuss the following eight key trends:
- The adoption of digital is accelerating
- Emerging technologies are being commercialised rapidly
- There is a convergence across the sector and delivery models are blending
- Private equity participation in the knowledge economy is increasing
- Next-generation technology platforms are emerging
- Vertical software solutions are playing an increasing role
- Buyers are returning to nearshore locations for access to new skills
- Shareholders are aligning expectations and addressing structural risks
Following the announcement of promotions in our Equiteq US and Europe offices, we are glad to announce the promotions of 5 additional team members in our APAC team, raising the total promotions to 16 members globally.
Arun Nayak in Singapore has been promoted to Director. Arun joined Equiteq from Ernst & Young in March of last year and has played a crucial part in strengthening the team capabilities in the Technology Services and Software sectors and will continue to both lead M&A engagements and help build the M&A practice and team in APAC.
Joshua Ong has been promoted to Senior Analyst in Australia. Joshua joined the Equiteq Australian team in May 2021 from New Zealand and has since actively contributed to the development of the team.
Long Hui Yuen has been promoted to Senior Analyst in Singapore and will continue to support the growing M&A transaction team.
Shawn Giam has been promoted to Senior Analyst in Singapore following his strong performance since he joined Equiteq as an intern in February 2020.
Tibere Simonnet has been promoted to Analyst in the M&A team in Singapore, after demonstrating strong capabilities throughout the year 2021.
Jean-Louis Michelet, Managing Director, Equiteq Asia-Pacific comments: “Since its inception, Equiteq Asia-Pacific has gone from strength to strength and taken full advantage of the dynamism of the M&A markets across the region, thanks to the power of Equiteq’s global platform, but also to the exceptional skills, commitment and entrepreneurial spirit of the teams we have assembled here. These new promotions are testament that Equiteq is a place where exceptional talent can grow and successful careers can develop.”
Check out our full Teams page for more information.