Next year is shaping up to be a very strong year for M&A activity in the Knowledge Economy. In order to assist your preparation for 2021, take a look at our M&A Preview, in which we discuss the following eight key trends:
- The adoption of digital is accelerating
- Emerging technologies are being commercialised rapidly
- There is a convergence across the sector and delivery models are blending
- Private equity participation in the knowledge economy is increasing
- Next-generation technology platforms are emerging
- Vertical software solutions are playing an increasing role
- Buyers are returning to nearshore locations for access to new skills
- Shareholders are aligning expectations and addressing structural risks
Equiteq, the consulting and IT services sector M&A specialist, is pleased to have won the Boutique Investment Banking Firm of the Year at the 9th Annual International M&A Advisor Awards.
The award was announced at the gala award ceremony in New York on 12 June.
Commenting upon the award, David Jorgenson, CEO of Equiteq said “I’m thrilled that for the second year in a row, an independent judging committee of top M&A industry experts determined that Equiteq should receive another highly acclaimed award. Equiteq has built a unique global boutique model that is 100% focused on helping owners of knowledge-intensive business services firms achieve their exit goals through sale preparation and transaction execution. We are very proud that our individuality and expertise has set us apart.”
The M&A Advisor Annual International M&A Awards honor the leading deal teams, firms and professionals whose activities set the standard for international M&A transactions.
David Fergusson, Co-CEO and President of The M&A Advisor said “Since the introduction of the International M&A Awards in 2009, we have continued to witness the growth of cross-border M&A outpace that of domestic dealmaking volume. And we attribute this to the new generation of global M&A experts whose intimate knowledge and expertise in the cultural, financial and legal arenas are redefining our industry. The 2017 International M&A Award winners represent the best of international M&A industry in 2016 who earned these honors by standing out in a group of very impressive finalists.”
To see all of our deals, please click here.