Next year is shaping up to be a very strong year for M&A activity in the Knowledge Economy. In order to assist your preparation for 2021, take a look at our M&A Preview, in which we discuss the following eight key trends:
- The adoption of digital is accelerating
- Emerging technologies are being commercialised rapidly
- There is a convergence across the sector and delivery models are blending
- Private equity participation in the knowledge economy is increasing
- Next-generation technology platforms are emerging
- Vertical software solutions are playing an increasing role
- Buyers are returning to nearshore locations for access to new skills
- Shareholders are aligning expectations and addressing structural risks
Equiteq, the global leader in providing strategic advisory and mergers and acquisition services to knowledge-intensive services firms is delighted to have won the M&A Advisor Awards ‘Cross Border Deal of the Year ($50mm - $100mm)’.
This accolade was given to Equiteq at a gala award ceremony in New York on November 9 in recognition of the quality of their work on the successful sale of Noah Consulting to Infosys.
Commenting upon the award, David Jorgenson, CEO of Equiteq said “I’m thrilled that an independent judging committee of top M&A industry experts determined that Equiteq should receive this highly acclaimed award. Equiteq has built a unique global boutique model that focuses 100% on delivering great outcomes for our clients and we are very proud that our cross border execution capabilities have been recognised.”
Nicodemo Esposito, Managing Director, Head of M&A and Strategic Advisory for North America, who collected the award, added “Our thanks go to Noah Consulting, who gave us the opportunity to work with them and to help realize the value they had built in their very exciting business.”
The M&A Advisor Awards has been recognizing the leading dealmakers, firms and transactions since its inception in 2002. Annually celebrating the creativity, perseverance and ingenuity of the M&A industry’s professionals.
David Fergusson, Co-CEO and President of The M&A Advisor said: “The award recipients represent the finest in the M&A industry in 2016 and earned these honors by standing out in a group of extremely impressive finalists. From lower middle market to multi-billion dollar deals, we are recognizing the leading transactions, firms and individuals that represent the highest level of achievement.”