Next year is shaping up to be a very strong year for M&A activity in the Knowledge Economy. In order to assist your preparation for 2021, take a look at our M&A Preview, in which we discuss the following eight key trends:
- The adoption of digital is accelerating
- Emerging technologies are being commercialised rapidly
- There is a convergence across the sector and delivery models are blending
- Private equity participation in the knowledge economy is increasing
- Next-generation technology platforms are emerging
- Vertical software solutions are playing an increasing role
- Buyers are returning to nearshore locations for access to new skills
- Shareholders are aligning expectations and addressing structural risks
Equiteq, the leading investment banking for entrepreneurs in the Knowledge Economy, is pleased to have won two awards at the 13th Annual International M&A Awards.
BOUTIQUE INVESTMENT BANK OF THE YEAR – EUROPE
This is the third time that Equiteq has been awarded this prestigious award in five years. Thank you to all our clients that selected us to partner with them on their journey.
M&A DEAL OF THE YEAR ($50MM - $100MM)
Equiteq advised 4C on its sale to Wipro. Parties involved were as follows: 4C, Wipro, Baker & Mackenzie, BDO, DLA Piper, CVBA/SCRL .
Equiteq’s CEO, David Jorgenson comments: “We are proud to have been recognized again by the M&A industry. At Equiteq our mission is to provide entrepreneurs and investors with differentiated, insight-driven advice that delivers the best transaction outcomes. This achievement has been made possible by our tremendously talented global team and the expertise they deliver to clients every day.”
“Since 2009, we have been honoring the leading international M&A transactions, companies and dealmakers. Equiteq was chosen from over 250 participating companies to receive the award. It gives us great pleasure to recognize Equiteq and bestow upon them our highest honor for international M&A firms and professionals,” said Roger Aguinaldo, Founder and CEO of The M&A Advisor. “Equiteq represents the best of the international M&A industry in 2021 and earned these honors by standing out in a group of very impressive candidates.”