Next year is shaping up to be a very strong year for M&A activity in the Knowledge Economy. In order to assist your preparation for 2021, take a look at our M&A Preview, in which we discuss the following eight key trends:
- The adoption of digital is accelerating
- Emerging technologies are being commercialised rapidly
- There is a convergence across the sector and delivery models are blending
- Private equity participation in the knowledge economy is increasing
- Next-generation technology platforms are emerging
- Vertical software solutions are playing an increasing role
- Buyers are returning to nearshore locations for access to new skills
- Shareholders are aligning expectations and addressing structural risks
Our team explored expectations for Knowledge Economy M&A in 2021 and beyond
Equiteq's M&A experts shared insights from the market, including a snapshot of current levels of activity, expectations for the year, and how the key long-term drivers of deals are playing out. Our bold prediction for 2021 - the key challenge for both sellers and buyers will be how to navigate a crowded market as volumes hit new record levels.
The materials are available to download below.
Or if you'd prefer, please click here to watch the recording (you can also download a copy).