Next year is shaping up to be a very strong year for M&A activity in the Knowledge Economy. In order to assist your preparation for 2021, take a look at our M&A Preview, in which we discuss the following eight key trends:
- The adoption of digital is accelerating
- Emerging technologies are being commercialised rapidly
- There is a convergence across the sector and delivery models are blending
- Private equity participation in the knowledge economy is increasing
- Next-generation technology platforms are emerging
- Vertical software solutions are playing an increasing role
- Buyers are returning to nearshore locations for access to new skills
- Shareholders are aligning expectations and addressing structural risks
Equiteq is pleased to publish the results of our review of M&A and equity market trends across the growing marketing & communication agencies industry. We believe marketing agencies will continue to pursue M&A as a means for developing the necessary digital and data analytic capabilities to revitalize growth and support their client needs. While on the face of it, increased competition for deals should facilitate sales processes and more lucrative outcomes, preparation and timing are critical.
Click here to download the report.
To read more about the Marketing & Communication Agencies Industry, please check out our blog here, or contact us for more details.