Next year is shaping up to be a very strong year for M&A activity in the Knowledge Economy. In order to assist your preparation for 2021, take a look at our M&A Preview, in which we discuss the following eight key trends:
- The adoption of digital is accelerating
- Emerging technologies are being commercialised rapidly
- There is a convergence across the sector and delivery models are blending
- Private equity participation in the knowledge economy is increasing
- Next-generation technology platforms are emerging
- Vertical software solutions are playing an increasing role
- Buyers are returning to nearshore locations for access to new skills
- Shareholders are aligning expectations and addressing structural risks
With increasing complexity across organizations and external factors such as regulation and tax, payroll outsourcing will remain to be a demanded service. Cloud-based payroll software that is increasingly customizable and adaptable to a firms' needs provides significant growth opportunities for software vendors as well as payroll service providers.
Download Equiteq's Payroll Software & Service M&A Report for insights into:
- Payroll outsourcing market trends including growth drivers and growth rates.
- Emerging disruptors looking to challenge the industry
- Global M&A and investor activity in the payroll space
- Buyer universe
- Valuation drivers and trends