Next year is shaping up to be a very strong year for M&A activity in the Knowledge Economy. In order to assist your preparation for 2021, take a look at our M&A Preview, in which we discuss the following eight key trends:
- The adoption of digital is accelerating
- Emerging technologies are being commercialised rapidly
- There is a convergence across the sector and delivery models are blending
- Private equity participation in the knowledge economy is increasing
- Next-generation technology platforms are emerging
- Vertical software solutions are playing an increasing role
- Buyers are returning to nearshore locations for access to new skills
- Shareholders are aligning expectations and addressing structural risks
Global IT Security and Risk Management spending Is expected to grow at a 13.4% CAGR with developed markets representing the dominant global region. Changing industry dynamics have opened new vulnerabilities as businesses focus on cloud, mobile, social and information/big data.
Download the summary of key findings here.
Inquire at email@example.com if you would like to receive a full copy of our Security Software Industry Bulletin.