Next year is shaping up to be a very strong year for M&A activity in the Knowledge Economy. In order to assist your preparation for 2021, take a look at our M&A Preview, in which we discuss the following eight key trends:
- The adoption of digital is accelerating
- Emerging technologies are being commercialised rapidly
- There is a convergence across the sector and delivery models are blending
- Private equity participation in the knowledge economy is increasing
- Next-generation technology platforms are emerging
- Vertical software solutions are playing an increasing role
- Buyers are returning to nearshore locations for access to new skills
- Shareholders are aligning expectations and addressing structural risks
Equiteq, a leading global M&A advisory firm for Knowledge Economy entrepreneurs, is pleased to announce that Stephen Grant has joined the Boston team as Director.
Stephen’s addition will further expand Equiteq’s reach across the Americas and grow the firm’s Boston team.
Stephen joins Equiteq with 10 years of professional experience across financial services, investment banking, and corporate development. Prior to joining Equiteq, Stephen worked for UBS and Jefferies covering the broader industrials and business services sectors.
Stephen holds an MBA from the McCombs School of Business at the University of Texas and a BS in Finance and Engineering from Penn State University.