Exiting an investment or making a new one?
Equiteq is 100% focused on knowledge intensive businesses in consulting, IT services and outsourcing. Our deep understanding of market drivers, growth and development, valuation and global M&A markets is delivered through blended consulting and M&A services that increases equity value through each stage of the private equity investment process.
Our M&A services are rooted in sector knowledge and we advise:
- Investors and portfolio companies on exits, new investments, bolt-ons and re-capitalization.
- MBO teams on becoming investment ready, raising private equity and acquiring their business.
- Growth businesses to develop compelling business plans and raise developmental capital.
- Vendors exiting to their management team or seeking a partial exit to de-risk their investment.
Our strategic and operational consulting provides actionable recommendations that guide companies to the "good growth" and development that materially impacts exit values. The ability to combine consulting expertise with our knowledge of the acquisition priorities of international acquirers brings a unique perspective to evaluating new investments, business planning and accelerating equity growth.
Our team is drawn from M&A, management consulting and private equity backgrounds and includes the experience of acting as principals as well as advisors. As subject, sector and practical experts we have the hard and soft skills that impact most significantly on value for our clients.
Examples of our team’s work
• Advising Livingbridge on its investment in the Australian infrastructure and property project management consulting firm, TSA Management.
• Advising Livingbridge on its investment in Four Eyes, a healthcare consultancy.
• Advising Baird on its investment in bfinance, a global investment management consultancy.
• Advising the vendors of IT consultancy Test People on the sale to PE backed Centre4Testing.
• Advising the vendors of management consultants Alpha Financial Consulting on the sale to private equity.