Health and life sciences
Rapid changes in health technologies, systems and use of data are creating high demand for consulting and technology services. As a result the M&A market for health consultancies is extremely vibrant. Valuations have never been higher and sellers have enormous choice. The professionals in Equiteq’s Global Health and Life Sciences Practice help sellers and buyers find the right solutions to adapt to the current convergence of ideas and data and to derive maximum value from these changes.
"We chose to work with Equiteq because of their deep expertise in the consultancy sector. Throughout the process, the team was on hand to support us and provide insight to facilitate a successful completion."
Philippe Kalmbach, Co-founder, The Biotech Quality Group (Process improvement and regulatory compliance)
We offer the following services to owners of health and life sciences consulting businesses:
- Market assessment and valuations in strategic consulting, health technology, process improvement, compliance and marketing.
- Helping chart paths to growth and to market.
- Handling M&A assignments for sellers and for strategic and financial buyers.
- Insight Strategy Advisors (life sciences strategy consulting) sold to Precision Value & Health
- Rabin Martin (health strategy consulting) sold to OmnicomGroup
- The Biotech Quality Group (life sciences) sold to Assystem S.A.
- ph associates (healthcare market data analysis) sold to Chime Communications plc
- Easton Associates (life sciences product and business strategy) sold to Navigant
- WCI (process design in pharma) sold to Take Solutions
- Livingbridge private equity invested in Four Eyes Insight (clinical consulting)
"At Easton we were expert at advising life sciences and healthcare clients, but were out of our comfort zone when it came to valuing our own firm. So, when we wanted to review our market options, Equiteq’s deep knowledge of consulting M&A and advice on how to de-risk our assets was exactly what we required. Equiteq helped us strengthen our business in key areas. At the end of a two year process, our profits were up by almost 300%, and we sold to Navigant for $15M."
Kris Lowe, Managing Director, Easton Associates (Product and market strategy)
Why not start the conversation about your future now?
Our health practice leader shared his vision for the future with us and as a result we helped him develop a clear roadmap to accelerate growth, found the ideal buyer for his global health strategy consulting business and guided him through the transaction.
Steve Rabin, Managing Director,
Health and Life Sciences Practice
+1 (347) 983 5868
Connect to Steve on LinkedIn
Read Steve's full bio