Management consultancies are often able to generate high profit margins and can be seen as a “tip of the spear” acquisition by many buyers. However, assets are usually intangible and the acquisition risk to a buyer is high. How revenues and profits are sold as sustainable, futureproofed and synergistic to a buyer or investor, can swing a deal between undoable to premium value.
So if you're planning ahead, considering options or ready to sell now, call us today to find out how we can help you meet your exit goals.
“We hired Equiteq initially to assess the value and attractiveness of our business to the market. We were highly impressed with their knowledge of the consulting sector and their approach to understanding our business. Equiteq provided the right advice at the right time during the process; our initial decision in selecting Equiteq was validated throughout the transaction. We are extremely grateful to the Equiteq team for their expertise and tenacity in finding the right partner in CBIZ, and for negotiating a transaction that met with the objectives of our shareholders.”
Tom Bonney, Founder and Managing Partner, CMF Associates
Sold to CBIZ, Inc.
- c3/consulting (Management Consultancy) sold to Ankura
- 8works (Design Thinking Consultancy) sold to Oliver Wyman
- Ducker Worldwide (Research and Strategy Consulting) sold to Frontier Strategy Group
- ShiftIN Partners (Management Consultancy) sold to Sia Partners
- Certeco (Busines Technology Change Consultancy) merged with P2 Consulting
- GNC Group (Retail Management Consulting) merged with Grant Thornton
- CMF Associates (Financial and Operational Consulting) sold to CBIZ, Inc.
- Aecus Limited (BPO) sold to The Hackett Group Inc.
- McKinney Rogers (Management Consulting) sold to GP Strategies Corporation
- P2 Consulting (Project and Programme Management) MBO led by Lonsdale Capital Partners
- GBR Phoenix Beard (Property Consulting) sold to Savills UK
- Solidiance (Management Consulting) acquired Technomic Asia