Next year is shaping up to be a very strong year for M&A activity in the Knowledge Economy. In order to assist your preparation for 2021, take a look at our M&A Preview, in which we discuss the following eight key trends:
- The adoption of digital is accelerating
- Emerging technologies are being commercialised rapidly
- There is a convergence across the sector and delivery models are blending
- Private equity participation in the knowledge economy is increasing
- Next-generation technology platforms are emerging
- Vertical software solutions are playing an increasing role
- Buyers are returning to nearshore locations for access to new skills
- Shareholders are aligning expectations and addressing structural risks
Equiteq, the leading global boutique investment bank for the consulting and technology services sectors is proud to announce that Emmanuel Kostucki has been promoted to Managing Director.
Emmanuel delivers excellent sector specialist advice and impact to clients on end-to-end sell-side and buy-side engagements, delivering 11 outstanding outcomes for Equiteq clients during his tenure with the firm.
Emmanuel utilizes more than a decade of experience and network in European technology and services private M&A, greatly contributing to Equiteq’s domain-led value proposition in Europe. Emmanuel joined Equiteq’s London M&A team in July 2019 as a Vice President.
Commenting on his promotion, Emmanuel said, “I’m grateful to all our Equiteq clients who place trust in our teams to deliver complex and important work for them. The relationship we have built with them is paramount to Equiteq’s success. My next thought goes to this very special Equiteq team in London and to Jerome who are central ingredients to our increased market share and delivery excellence. I am excited to continue building our success within the technology services and consulting economies, and developing the next generation of Equiteq leaders.”
“Equiteq’s success would not be possible without such talented people in our global teams. Emmanuel has shown exemplary and consistent work in delivering transformational outcomes for our clients through transactions, as well as embracing Equiteq’s core values of achievement, empathy, integrity, teamwork, and entrepreneurial spirit. I’m excited to work with him towards more successful accomplishments with Equiteq,” says Jerome Glynn-Smith, Managing Director, Head – Europe.