Next year is shaping up to be a very strong year for M&A activity in the Knowledge Economy. In order to assist your preparation for 2021, take a look at our M&A Preview, in which we discuss the following eight key trends:
- The adoption of digital is accelerating
- Emerging technologies are being commercialised rapidly
- There is a convergence across the sector and delivery models are blending
- Private equity participation in the knowledge economy is increasing
- Next-generation technology platforms are emerging
- Vertical software solutions are playing an increasing role
- Buyers are returning to nearshore locations for access to new skills
- Shareholders are aligning expectations and addressing structural risks
How can you maximize your consultancy's exit value and prospects?
Earlier this month, Equiteq Managing Director, Jerome Glynn-Smith, shared his thoughts on a CMap webinar, alongside Alex Thomson, Partner at Growth Capital Partners.
In this webinar, the two panelists discussed how to fully maximize your firm’s valuation, providing actionable insights into how to attract the right buyers and investors to match your strategic objectives, including:
- The danger of dependence – client, founder, and sector
- The importance of IP, repeat revenue & clarity of value proposition
- How to get your consultancy “exit ready”
Watch the full webinar recording below:
About Growth Capital Partners
GCP is a lower mid-market private equity firm focused on investing in UK SMEs valued between £10m and £50m.
CMap is the business management software that helps professional services companies to win more work, deliver it more profitably, and make better business decisions. You can connect with the host Ben Edwards on LinkedIn.
Thank you CMap for inviting Jerome to speak on the panel.