Next year is shaping up to be a very strong year for M&A activity in the Knowledge Economy. In order to assist your preparation for 2021, take a look at our M&A Preview, in which we discuss the following eight key trends:
- The adoption of digital is accelerating
- Emerging technologies are being commercialised rapidly
- There is a convergence across the sector and delivery models are blending
- Private equity participation in the knowledge economy is increasing
- Next-generation technology platforms are emerging
- Vertical software solutions are playing an increasing role
- Buyers are returning to nearshore locations for access to new skills
- Shareholders are aligning expectations and addressing structural risks
At the core of the Fourth Industrial Revolution is the fusion of big data, advanced analytics and new physical technologies. The key to business success in the new digital age is no longer being able to simply use data to measure current and past performance. It is being able to make predictions about the future and quickly prescribe recommended strategies that can enrich decision making. For this reason we are seeing strong demand from buyers looking to acquire companies in this space.
Download our full report to learn:
- M&A at a glance - what was the median deal size and revenue valuation multiple?
- The Equiteq Data Analytics Share Price Index
- Recent deals
Click here to download the full report.