During David's 20 year career as technology consultant and investment banker, he has advised business owners, shareholders, boardrooms and C-level executives on every aspect of growth and value realization.
Value to clients
David is expert at every aspect of corporate financial advisory, from valuation, strategic financial advisory, public and private equity and debt financing, exit planning, M&A strategy and execution.
- Significant experience “in the trenches” of sellside execution
- Adept at planning a long-term strategy to a liquidity event
- Experienced with every creative avenue to finding the right structure to get a deal closed
- Never loses sight of real client goals during a process
David began his career growing networking and internet consulting companies in the mid 1990’s, which provided him valuable experience in client service and project management.
After his MBA, Finance at Duke University, David joined Robert W. Baird in Chicago. While at Baird, David provided M&A and corporate finance advisory services to professional services, outsourced business services and technology companies up to $2.0 billion in value.
Other things about David
- Registered Investment Banking Representative and holds FINRA Series 7, 63, and 79 licenses
- Avid outdoor enthusiast
- Married with two children