Nicodemo heads up the M&A and Strategic Advisory team in North America. During his extensive career as an investment banker, corporate development executive, and consultant, Nicodemo has advised on numerous transactions totaling in excess of $100 billion in aggregate value.
Value to clients
Nicodemo provides unique insight to clients as a result of his broad experience, both as an advisor to corporate and individual clients as well as a corporate executive responsible for driving the strategic growth agenda of a multi-billion dollar professional services company.
- Significant experience from the buyside, sellside and corporate executive perspectives
- Singularly focused on identifying and cultivating the key drivers of shareholder value
- Adept at aligning the interests of a multi-disciplinary team in connection with the effective execution of an M&A transaction
Nicodemo began his career as an M&A banker with UBS Investment Bank gaining experience in the US, Europe and Asia, before moving on to a more senior role with Deutsche Bank Securities in New York.
After 13 years in investment banking, Nicodemo joined Delaware North Companies, a global leader in the contract foodservice management sector, as Vice President of Corporate Development. In this role, Nicodemo was a member of the Investment Committee and orchestrated the company’s acquisition of Patina Restaurant Group in 2014.
Before joining Equiteq, Nicodemo was a partner with OPTIMBUY Consulting, a US-based management consulting firm focused on the hospitality sector.
Other things about Nicodemo
- Registered Investment Banking Representative and holds FINRA Series 7, 63 and 79 licenses
- CFA Level III candidate
- Avid sports fan and golfer
- Married with two children