Jerome is a Managing Director and leads end-to-end sell-side and buy-side transaction advisory work, as well as active engagement and coverage of entrepreneurs and private equity in Europe.
Value to clients
Jerome’s expertise and value to clients stem from a combination of extensive enterprise technology services domain knowledge with strong transaction execution experience.
- Understanding of the core areas of transaction value, risks and opportunities inherent to high quality M&A advisory
- Specialist in investment banking for technology services and outsourcing relationships
- Highly detailed, practical and specific approach to quality of delivery: diligence streams, modelling, marketing, legal documentation, negotiation and management terms
- Highly aware of specificities of regulation, business practices and culture in cross-border environments
Jerome is passionate about technology innovation and entrepreneurs with significant experience leading technology and services transactions to successful outcomes. He has worked with many global entrepreneurs, growth equity funds, as well as major strategic acquirers in digital services, ICT, outsourcing, software services, data analytics and infrastructure services.
Jerome was part of the founding team and board of Directors of Avendus Capital’s business in Europe, a technology & outsourcing focussed M&A advisory practice. Prior to that, Jerome was an execution investment banker with Deloitte M&A Lead Advisory in Paris, as well as with J.P. Morgan Investment Banking where he started his career.
Jerome has an MSc from ESCP Europe in Paris (France) as well as an MBA from Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (India). Jerome is fluent in English, French and Spanish.
Other things about Jerome
- Anglo-French: the key is to pick the best of both worlds
- Avid sports scuba-diver and skier
- Always online!