Chief Financial and Operating Officer
New York, USA
During Wade’s 25 year career as a finance and operations professional, he has worked with public and private company C-level executives to deliver high levels of profitable growth, both organically and through acquisition.
Value to clients
Wade is an experienced and well balanced professional adept in dealing with multiple stakeholders. He draws on his diverse business background to maximize value delivered to clients.
- Significant buy side acquisition experience in professional and business services
- Extensive experience in multi-national and cross-cultural projects
- Creative problem solver
- Adept at bringing together sales and delivery teams to drive revenue growth
Wade began his career in the early 1990s, working at Australia’s leading staffing firm to establish new service offerings. He helped grow those new offerings to $150 million within five years, garnering valuable management and analytical experience in a high growth environment.
Wade subsequently held senior finance and operations roles at TMP Worldwide, Hudson Global and Staffing 360 Solutions, working in Sydney, London and New York. During that time, he has led significant finance and operations teams, implemented large scale technology projects, developed innovative pricing and delivery models, and is a veteran of over 30 acquisitions.
Other things about Wade
- Australian citizen, based in New York
- Avid golfer and steep skiing enthusiast
- Married with two children