Next year is shaping up to be a very strong year for M&A activity in the Knowledge Economy. In order to assist your preparation for 2021, take a look at our M&A Preview, in which we discuss the following eight key trends:
- The adoption of digital is accelerating
- Emerging technologies are being commercialised rapidly
- There is a convergence across the sector and delivery models are blending
- Private equity participation in the knowledge economy is increasing
- Next-generation technology platforms are emerging
- Vertical software solutions are playing an increasing role
- Buyers are returning to nearshore locations for access to new skills
- Shareholders are aligning expectations and addressing structural risks
Equiteq, the leading global investment bank for the knowledge economy, is pleased to have won Acquisition International’s 2019 Best Global M&A Advisory Firm award.
Acquisition International, the voice of modern business, honors the leading M&A firms around the globe; highlighting Equiteq as an unmatched power in the knowledge economy.
Katherine Benton, Acquisition International's Awards Coordinator, stated: “Our prestigious M&A Awards, running for an 8th consecutive year, focus on the outstanding efforts and achievements of all those involved in identifying, coordinating, and completing the important deals that shape the corporate world.”
To see all of our deals, please click here.