Next year is shaping up to be a very strong year for M&A activity in the Knowledge Economy. In order to assist your preparation for 2021, take a look at our M&A Preview, in which we discuss the following eight key trends:
- The adoption of digital is accelerating
- Emerging technologies are being commercialised rapidly
- There is a convergence across the sector and delivery models are blending
- Private equity participation in the knowledge economy is increasing
- Next-generation technology platforms are emerging
- Vertical software solutions are playing an increasing role
- Buyers are returning to nearshore locations for access to new skills
- Shareholders are aligning expectations and addressing structural risks
Equiteq, a leading global M&A advisory firm for Knowledge Economy entrepreneurs, is pleased to announce that John Gannon has joined the New York team as Director.
John's addition to the team will further expand Equiteq's Market Coverage efforts and strengthen its network amongst Financial Sponsors.
John joins Equiteq with over 12 years of M&A advisory experience in the Knowledge Economy. Prior to joining Equiteq, John was a transaction execution banker at boutique advisory firm Pharus in New York and in London. As an advisor, John has represented international clients across North America, the UK, EU, and CEE regions, as well as Australia. Strategic and financial sponsor counterparties in these transactions were based in North America, South America, the UK, EU, and Japan.
John holds a B.A. in Economics from Villanova University, with a minor in German.