Kiran is an Analyst with European M&A team. His main responsibilities include performing financial analysis, creating marketing material and deal documents, and assisting the senior team through various deal processes.
• Strong analytical skills
• Business acumen stemming from consulting experience
• Keen to always dive deep into the minutiae
Prior to joining Equiteq, Kiran worked at a boutique startup-focused consulting firm based in India where he assisted the team in assessing and executing startup strategies for market entry and growth. Additionally, he helped startups prepare and position themselves during their fundraising efforts.
Kiran holds a Masters in Management degree from London Business School and an undergraduate degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering from Vellore Institute of Technology.
• Automotive and Formula 1 enthusiast
• Enjoys playing golf and reading
• Passionate about mechanical watches and technology